My Blog List

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Debate

I believe the debate went quite well. I also think I did very well as well. I liked how I dealt with the cross examation questions espicially. Mostly I think I just answered the questions well. I don't think that anything I did was too terrible in the debate, but I defeantly could improve all around. I would change my groups  opining statement a bit so it would be a little less incriminating to my own group. I would improve my beggining reaserch so I wont waste my time as much rooting through the useless information I fine. No, I think the Rubric is fine as it is. I would like to debate ...
A.
Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially reduce its military and/or police presence in one or more of the following: South Korea, Japan, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Turkey.
B
Resolved: That the United States should intervene in another nation's struggle for democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment